You can order repeat prescriptions:
- Over the telephone - from 1st October 2021 please call 0114 2636100 and select Option 2 - this service is open 10 am - 12 noon and 2 pm - 4 pm Monday to Friday.
- At the reception desk - when ordering a prescription at the reception desk at either site, wherever possible please fill in a prescription order form (available at the desk).
- Please allow two full working days before collecting prescriptions you have ordered at the reception desk.
- By post - you can write to us enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, giving details of which items you need. Please allow up to five days for prescriptions to arrive by post.
- Online - to order a prescription online click on the link at the top of this page. You will need to register for this service. All information is encrypted to ensure a secure service. This service is available at both sites.
Electronic Prescription Service
The Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) is now available at this practice.
The nearest pharmacy to the Student Health at SHU Medical Centre is Boots the Chemist on the High Street.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a clinician at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
If you fail to attend for a medication review, this could result in your next prescription being given at a reduced quantity.